Research subjects are regularly opened to join the EPIPHY group, within the master Nanoscience and Nanotechnology of the ‘Université de Lille’ . They may also be chosen within the Physics master (Structure and properties of condensed matter specialty). If you are interested, please contact directly the people responsible for the subject (please note that most Master courses are taught in French).
Some of these subjects are also proposed to begin directly a PhD thesis within the EDSPI doctoral school. Hereafter are some examples of proposed subjects.
- Advanced composite materials with tunable properties for sub-millimetric to millimetric wavelengths
- Boron nitride (h-BN) elaboration studies towards graphene/h-BN heterostructures
- Growth and characterization of GaSb quantum dot based heterostructures for flash memory applications
- AlGaSb/InAs vertical Tunnel Field Effect Transistors for low power electronics (defended on March 2017)
- Polymer-derived carbon materials for terahertz wave absorption (defended on February 2017)
- Selective area growth of in-plane III-V nanostructures using molecular beam epitaxy (defended on November 2016)
- Croissance sélective et caractérisation de nanostructures de matériaux III-V par épitaxie par jets moléculaires (defended on Novembre 2019)