The plant has 2 benches under points for electrical characterizations during the process. These instruments allow to measure different electrical parameters of the components in a range of +/-200V for the voltage and from a few nA to 1.5A for the current. A pulsed mode function is also available. Located in a clean room, this equipment is accessible to all.
- Measures 4 contact resistance tips
- I-V characterization of transistors
- Measurement of direct and inverse Schottky diodes
- Resistivity measurement
A HL 5500 PC system also allows Hall effect measurements of the temperature of liquid nitrogen (77K) up to 600°C. Equipped with four micro-manipulators and a permanent magnetic field of 0.32 Tesla, it allows the measurement of the square resistance on van der Pauw clovers as well as the measurement of density and mobility of carriers.
- Calibration of n and p spikes
- Measurement of residual doping
- Quality of electron gases in HEMT structures