Les collaborations de l’IEMN
Notre objectif est de combiner la recherche fondamentale, une recherche de terrain répondant aux évolutions technologiques sociétales et une recherche de pointe au cœur de nos thématiques pluridisciplinaires.
To do this, the IEMN maintains cooperation with academic partners as well as with the industrial world, for which internal collaboration structures have been set up.
In addition, this research partnership with companies or other academic circles has proven to be a favorable tool for the integration of our students from the various doctoral programs offered at the IEMN:
- through the financing of their thesis subjects in partnership research
- by opportunities to directly integrate a company in line with their thesis work
- allowing them to join another academic laboratory at the end of their training and perhaps induce a new partnership
Currently, contracts are signed with companies, large groups, SMI/SMEs and ETIs in various forms:
- Contract in the form of a collaboration agreement on a scientific program, for a given duration depending on the complexity of the subject
- Framework contract: is often multi-year, specifies the scientific field and sets out the various legal aspects of the relationship with the institute (confidentiality, publications, patents and intellectual and industrial property), with an appendix to the latter setting out the detailed program and the financial considerations
- Joint laboratory: resulting from recurring contracts between a company and the IEMN, a pooling of equipment and personnel can be set up, thus creating a favourable environment for the success of large-scale research projects.