March, 20 th 2014 From 10 AM to 16:30 PM at Villeneuve d’Ascq
SME: Come to discover what nanotechnologies is all about and how IEMN can bring you competitive advantages for your products and market segment.
The Nano Regions Alliance (Nanora) provides market entrance for nano technology SMEs through a transnational linking of regional support schemes, the development of new, transnational support structures and the set-up of transnational competence pools.
The Basic Technological Research (RTB) program was launched in 2003. It is a national network of large technological facilities in micro and nanotechnologies. Thanks to the French National Research Agency, this network is composed of clean-rooms with equipments and knowledge at the best international level.
These networks are available for anybody from any country who needs to realize micro and nano objects.
We invite you to an information and exchange day about the access possibilities to these equipments.
Discover our process capabilities of the clean-room facilities
Meet R&D experts from research lab, start-up and SMEs, …
Exchange about the faisability of your technical projects
Initiate a scientific or technological collaboration
• Please send your registration before 07th March 2014 at this adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Name, Surname, Organization, Address
– Domain/Thematic of interest
– Participation: Lunch (yes/no), Micro/Nano lab (yes/no)
• Contact: email@example.com
• IEMN – www.iemn.univ-lille1.fr
• NANORA – www.nanora.eu
• RENATECH – www.renatech.org