The main objective of this series of seminars is to update ourselves on the work of our colleagues.
While addressing the scientific staff of the IEMN, including students, any interested person is of course welcome
including external auditors.
Below are the links to review the recordings of the internal seminars.
For each seminar the files are to be downloaded as an archive.
- Amar Abderrahmani: Nanotechnology as the promise for the personalized diabetes medicine
- Jean-Francois Lampin:“The quantum cascade laser-pumped molecular laser: a quantum approach to the terahertz problem”
- Fabrizio Cleri: DNA aptamers for detecting cancer cells, viruses, and other near-living stuff
- Philippe Pebay: Zymoptiq: A novel analytic technology based on microtechnology to perform enzyme activity measurement
- Stefano Giordano: Modelling mechanical micro-instabilities in biophysics and materials science