The French SEE Society (Société de l’Electricité, de l’Electronique, et des Technologies de l’Information et de la Communication) organises RADAR 2014 in Lille, Grand Palais,
from 13 to 17 of October 2014.
The conference will be organized in the frame of the international relations set up between the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), the Chinese Institute of Electronics (CIE), the Institution of Engineers Australia (IEAust) and the SEE.
The conference will focus on new research and developments in the field of radar techniques.
Topics to be covered at Radar 2014 include (but are not confined to):
- Radar Environment and Phenomenology , Electromagnetic Modeling
- Radar Systems
- Remote Sensing from Airborne or Spaceborne Systems, SAR & ISAR Imagery
- Waveform Design, Beamforming and Signal Processing
- Emerging Radar Applications
- Smart Visualization and Information Processing (Augmented Reality, « big data »)
- Radar System Technologies
- Radar Component Technologies
- System Modeling, Simulation and Validation
- Radar Management Techniques
- Automatic classification