The 43rd WOCSDICE – Workshop on Compound Semiconductor Devices and Integrated Circuits held in Europe will take place from 17-19 June 2019 at the Grand Hotel in Cabourg, France. Cabourg is a seaside resort near Deauville in Normandy Northern France with Marcel Proust’s Belle Epoque memories. It can be reached within 2 hours from Paris.
Representing an important opportunity to acquire new knowledge as well as to exchange ideas on state-of-the-art research and the latest advancements on devices based on compound materials, the topics to be addressed at this conference include.
- Compound semiconductor-based devices including Wide Bandgap semiconductors
- Two-dimensional layered (2D) and Graphene Devices and their materials
- Device modelling
- Device process and characterization
- Applications of devices and structures
- High-frequency device aspects
- Reliability and packaging
- Novel device and circuit concepts
Notification of acceptance: 28 March 2019
Early Registration (reduced fees) Deadline: 15 April 2019
Extended abstract submission deadline: 26 April 2019
More information can be found in the following website that is continuously updated:
Farid MEDJDOUB (WOCSDICE Chair) [email@example.com]
WOCSDICE International Steering Committee