Circuits-Systems CAD based on a ADS-Matlab sub-platform :
- Advanced Design System (Agilent Technologies)
- Matlab-Simulink (MathWorks)
Simulations electromagnetic 3D
- HFSS (Ansoft)
- CST (Computer Simulation Technology)
Generation of complex analog, digital or mixed signals
- Generation of vectorial signals up to 20 GHz with a 500 MHz analog bandwidth
- Generation of arbitrary wave form signals up to 1.25 Gs/s with a 15 Bits resolution.
- Generation of arbitrary wave form signals up to 20 Gs/s with a 10 bits resolution.
- Pulse and data generation up to 3.35 Gb/s
- Frequency synthesizers up to 75 GHz
Time and frequency domain analysis of analog, digital or mixed signals
- Automatic phase noise test set up (up to 110 GHZ)
- Vectorial signal analyzers up to 26 GHz with a potential 3 x 80 MHz analog bandwith
- Sampling oscilloscopes up to 75 GHz
- Single shot oscilloscopes up to 12 GHz
- Spectrum analyzers up to 340 GHz
- Logic analyzers up to 800 Mb/s for each of the 34 channels
Generation and acquisition of signals
- LabVIEW (National Instruments)
- Signal Studio (Agilent Technologies)
Hardware – software interfaces
- Platforms for developing reconfigurable interfaces between software layers and layers physical based processors, FPGA and embedded devices.
- Tools associated programming and testing.
CAO Platform (circuits and systems)
Platform SMC :
- Advanced programmable station using 3D mechanical etching for the realization of printed hybrid circuits and antennas (1 µm height resolution, 100 µm planar resolution).
- Semi-automatic station for mounting and soldering of devices by refusion.